Chapter 2’s mission is to bring together women, age 45+ who want to finally learn to make peace with their inner critic, build their support system and experience collaborating with like-minded women. Women who yearn to create their next chapter yet are being bullied by that mean girl voice that they have been listening to for far too long, filling their head with chatter about their abilities and capabilities.
12-weeks, 1 1/2 hours.
Thursday’s, at my Arcadia office location (limited to 6 participants) or
On-line, via Zoom on Wednesday’s (limited to 8 participants)
Through informal group discussion, practical take-away tools, and in-group activities, you will learn how to re-train your thinking and navigate through your belief systems that have kept you stuck.
Please note, this is not a psychotherapy group nor will I be providing psychotherapy.
WHAT WILL I GAIN?
- A community of like-minded women whom you can add to your support system and social circle.
- You will have access to our closed Slack group where you can post wins, ah-ha moments, gain or share nuggets of inspiration, pose a question when feeling stuck, all facilitated by Dr. Joanne.
- Practical tools to help you become more mindful of the thoughts that are keeping you stuck and out of the results you want.
- A community where you can leave your professional, social and/or Mom-manager persona at the door and have a place to talk about what you are really thinking and feeling – about yourself, without judgment, fear, or expectation.
- You become part of Dr. Joanne’s Monday’s Mindful Minute email list that provides bite-sized nuggets of coaching each week to keep you motivated and empowered.
- The group fee is $275.00 paid each month via check or credit card.