Chapter 2’s mission is to bring together women, age 45+ who want to finally learn to make peace with their inner critic, build their support system and experience collaborating with like-minded women.
Step into a “no-pretense zone” where you will receive support, guidance, accountability, and individual coaching.
Isn’t it time for you to learn HOW to shut out that critical inner voice of yours and start to recognize and listen to the other voice you have within that doesn’t get much attention? Learn to listen to your wisdom, strength, power and yes, confidence that you’ve had all along.
Through informal group discussion, practical take-away tools, and in-group activities, you will learn how to re-train your thinking, taking you from thoughts that keep you stuck, overwhelmed and/or anxious to ones that help you feel confident and empowered.
WHAT WILL I GAIN?
- A community of like-minded women whom you can add to your support system and social circle.
- You will have access to our closed Slack group where you can post wins, ah-ha moments, gain or share nuggets of inspiration, pose a question when feeling stuck, all facilitated by Dr. Joanne.
- Practical tools to help you become more mindful of the thoughts that are keeping you stuck and out of the results you want.
- A community where you can leave your professional, social and/or Mom-manager persona at the door and have a place to talk about what you are really thinking and feeling – about yourself, without judgment, fear, or expectation.
- You become part of Dr. Joanne’s Monday’s Mindful Minute email list that provides bite-sized nuggets of coaching each week to keep you motivated and empowered.