Compliments. Why is it that they are easy to give to others but hard for you to receive. Perhaps you’ve been given a few? Perhaps you’ve been told by others who know you that you are brilliant, or amazing, smart or awesome. That they see you as exuding passion, compassion, determination and that you have a beautiful personality. Perhaps you’ve been told you are a beautiful or a wise woman, who is strong, skillful or masterful at what you do. That you are a great friend, or sister, or mother, or daughter, companion or partner, one could hope for.
WHY IS IT YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE YOUR INNER CRITIC OVER THOSE THAT KNOW YOU?
You’ve become far too comfortable over time thinking:
- I am not good enough.
- I don’t have what it takes.
- I don’t have the skills to step into that career I want.
- What if people find out I’m a fraud?
- I don’t fit in.
- I don’t have anything of value to offer.
- I lack confidence.
- I’m not attractive enough.
- If I only had a different personality.
How old do you need to be to finally choose to let go of the negative thinking and finally, BELIEVE in you?
The GREAT NEWS is, YOU can learn to retrain your thinking and neutralize your inner critic so that you can step confidently into different life results.
Isn’t it about time that you see what everyone else sees, in you? That you can see yourself as worthy, good enough, and truly know you are capable of writing your next chapter?
In learning how to re-train their thinking, women I coach feel successful, capable, and empowered to take their next steps.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
I welcome you to click the button below and schedule a time to spend 30- minutes with me, no cost to you as my gift, to experience being coached.
On the call we will:
- Help you get started on tackling a challenge you are dealing with;
- Discuss the benefits of working together, and
- You will walk away with at least 1 coaching tool and strategy that you can immediately put into action!
For FAQ regarding coaching, please feel free to click on this link: https://joanneroyerphd.com/service-philosophy/