Do you ever have the thought that life as you want it, is getting away from you?
Perhaps you’ve thought that you aren’t living up to the expectations you have for yourself.
And, possibly you’ve spent time and money, reading way too many self-help books, taking in wonderful information but getting stuck in how to actually apply any of it? At the end of the day, you keep coming back to the same, re-occurring thoughts:
- I am not good enough.
- I don’t have what it takes.
- I don’t have the skills to step into that opportunity that is presenting itself.
- What if people find out I’m a fraud?
- I don’t fit in.
- I need confidence!
How old do you need to be to finally choose to let go of the thoughts keeping you STUCK?
The GREAT NEWS is, you can finally kick that inner critic of yours into retirement!
Women I coach go from just functioning to thriving. They learn to recognize, listen to and believe that other voice they have discovered inside them: one of self-compassion, empowerment and believing they have been “good enough” all along!
- Get the VIP attention you deserve with one-on-one coaching.
- If you tend to express yourself better in written word than the pressure of finding the words during a 50-minute coaching call, my e-Coaching program may be exactly what you need.
- Live in the Pasadena area and want to get out behind your desk and outdoors, Walk and Talk Coaching is your ticket!
- Or choose to participate in my Chapter 2 group, a 10-week, online group via Zoom, where you will gain support from like-minded women.
Come On, Now It’s Your Turn! Are You Ready to Get Started?
I welcome you to click the button below and schedule a time to spend 30- minutes with me, no cost to you as my gift, to experience being coached.
On the call we will:
- Help you get started on tackling a challenge you are dealing with;
- Discuss the benefits of working together, and
- You will walk away with at least 1 coaching tool and strategy that you can immediately put into action!