I coach women learn how to bridge the gap between how others view them and how they view themselves.
Women I coach go from just functioning to thriving. They learn to lean into their inner mentor vs listening to their inner critic, recognizing the power, the courage and the confidence they have had all along.
Types of Coaching Services Offered
- Get the VIP attention you deserve with one-on-one coaching. I work with you via phone and/or Zoom, a virtual online platform, so you have the luxury of picking the day, time and location that offers you the most privacy for your calls (and one less place to navigate traffic to get to). In-person coaching is available as well at my Arcadia office.
- When talking doesn’t help you get to what you really want to say, For The Writing In You, may be just what you need. This writer’s program guides you through the coaching process by way of both structured weekly journaling and a coaching call.
- Or choose to participate in either of my groups, Chapter 2 and Quiet Can Be Just As Loud, both are online groups with an in-office option.
- Join my monthly Not Your Mama’s Book Club, where we read a book from influencers and I coach you on our weekly club call, on how to use the skills and work through the thoughts that have surfaced, all while meeting new like-minded friends.
I welcome you to click the button below and schedule a time to spend 30- minutes with me, no cost to you as my gift, to experience being coached.
On the call we will:
- Help you get started on tackling a challenge you are dealing with;
- Discuss the benefits of working together, and
- You will walk away with at least 1 coaching tool and strategy that you can immediately put into action!
Sometimes you have to step outside of the person you’ve been and remember the person you were meant to be. The person you want to be. The person you are ~ HG Wells