Do you ever have the thought that life as you want it, is getting away from you?
Perhaps you’ve thought that you aren’t living up to the expectations you have for yourself.
And, possibly you’ve spent time and money, reading way too many self-help books, taking in wonderful information but getting stuck in how to actually apply any of it? At the end of the day, you keep coming back to the same, re-occurring thoughts:
- I am not good enough.
- I don’t have what it takes.
- I don’t have the skills to step into that opportunity that is presenting itself.
- What if people find out I’m a fraud?
- I don’t fit in.
- I need confidence!
How old do you need to be to finally choose to let go of the thoughts keeping you STUCK?
The GREAT NEWS is, you can finally kick that inner critic of yours into retirement!
Women I coach go from just functioning to thriving. They learn to recognize, listen to and believe that other voice they have discovered inside them: one of self-compassion, empowerment and believing they have been “good enough” all along!
Types of Coaching Services Offered
- Get the VIP attention you deserve with one-on-one coaching. I work with you via phone and/or Zoom, a virtual online platform, so you have the luxury of picking the day, time and location that offers you the most privacy for your calls (and one less place to navigate traffic to get to). In-person coaching is available as well at my Arcadia office.
- If you tend to more of a writer and find comfort and ease in expressing yourself through structured journaling than my e-Coaching program may be exactly what you need.
- Or choose to participate in either of my groups, Chapter 2 and Quiet Can Be Just As Loud, both are online groups with an in-office option.
Come On, Now It’s Your Turn! Are You Ready to Get Started?
I welcome you to click the button below and schedule a time to spend 30- minutes with me, no cost to you as my gift, to experience being coached.
On the call we will:
- Help you get started on tackling a challenge you are dealing with;
- Discuss the benefits of working together, and
- You will walk away with at least 1 coaching tool and strategy that you can immediately put into action!